Victoria.FoundLocally.com - Article Submission
Article Submission Guidelines
We receive hundreds of Story Submissions, and typically respond within a business day.
Please Review our Story Posting Guidelines.
Here are the basic criteria:
- Articles must help consumers be better informed & educated about a product or service (not just talk about your store, restaurant, product or service)
Stories about YOUR business and organization are most effective posted to the NEWS tab of your listing (LOGIN to update your listing). Businesses without a listing should add a FREE LISTING to our community directory first!
- Articles should be about 250- 400 words.
- Articles should not consist of links, or lists of links, but may include links relevant to the story (the Writer's Credit will include your key links and contact info automatically).
- Articles should be writen in conversational tone, and may include quotes from interviews
- Articles written so they have national scope will be included in other FoundLocally communities' content (resulting in more links back to your website!). Local stories are welcomed by will be included only in this FoundLocally community's content.
Please send us a SHORT overview of your story idea using the Feedback form, and we'll send you an email address you can submit the whole story to (we've just getting too much "robot" spam with the form)
Victoria Table Of Contents
Other FoundLocally Communities & Websites
Copyright 1999-2014 FoundLocally.com Media Inc (403) 245-2194 Contact FoundLocally