Dogs are not allowed on beaches at Johnson Beach, Minets Point, or Tyndale Park. Dogs are allowed on designated walkways in Centennial, Heritage, and Allandale Station Park.
- Centennial Park - on Lakeshore Dr., between Bayfield St. and Tiffin St.
No motorized watercrafts permitted at centennial beach.
- Gables (The) - northeast of Bay Lane on Tollendale Mills Rd.
- Heritage Park - south of Mulcaster Street and Lakeshore Drive
- Johnson Park Beach - at the bottom of Johnson St., just off Shanty Bay Rd.
- Minet's Point Park Beach - east of Minet's Point Rd., on White Oaks Rd., north of Tollendale Mill Rd.
- Tyndale Park beach- east of Cox Mill Rd., north of Tollendal Mill Rd.on the lake side of Tyndale
- Wilkin's Beach - on Capps Drive at the north end of Crimson Ridge Road, at the mouth of Hewitt's Creek
- Little Lake
- Patterson Park
- Balm Beach
- Couchiching Beach Park
- Moose Beach Park
Wasaga Beach Area 1 thru 6
There are six park areas within the Town of Wasaga Beach, with change/washrooms, some playground equipment and BBQ pits. All parks are on the beach front.
For hustle and the bustle, stick to Beach Area One, home to shops, restaurants, nightly entertainment, mini golf and water slides. This is where the crowd is younger and the bathing suits are skimpier. This is also Wasaga's new Special Events Venue, which hosts exciting beach volleyball tournaments, Corvette Weekend (Beach Cruize), Vintage auto displays to Kitefest and Fireworks.
Wasaga Beach Provincial Park has eight beach area (entry fees for vehicles only), each with its own washrooms, change facilities and picnic tables. As a rule of thumb, the farther west you go, the quieter and less crowded the beaches become. Families can stake out picnic tables and set up camp for the day and relax in the sun.
- Annie Williams Park
- Bass Rock Park
- Bowyer's Beach, located off Golden Beach Road, Kirby's Beach located just off Beaumont Drive, and the 'Potholes' located at High Falls.
- Bracebridge Bay Park & Beach
- Clear Lake Beach
- David Thompson Park, on the Muskoka River (boat accessible only)
- Eileen Gowan Park & Beach, on the southern end of Eileen Gowan Island r (boat accessible only)
- Fox Point Beach
- Germania Lake
- High Falls Park & Swimming (MTO Rest Stop)
- Holditch Street Park & Beach
- Kelvin Grove Park
- Kirby's Beach.
- Muskoka Falls Beach
- Prospect Lake Beac
- Wood Lake Beach
- Avery Beach Park
- Hutcheson Beach Park
- Centennial Centre
- Mayor's Park Beach
The dozens of public beaches in the Georgian Bay area range from white sand to rocky granite.
- Foley Matheson Park - Foley Matheson Park is found in Seguin Township, just to the south of Parry Sound, #125 on Rankin Lake Road.
- Nobel Beach - Situated on the rugged Georgian Bay coastline, on the northeast shore of the Great Sound, Nobel Beach provides a breath-taking view of the beauty to be found in the Georgian Bay Area.
- Bell Lake Beach - In McDougall Township, just 10 km out of Parry Sound, #18 on Hwy. 124, Bell Lake Beach is waiting to be discovered.
- Shebeshekong Lake Beach - Shebeshekong Lake is found about twenty minutes from Parry Sound in Carling Township.
- The Old Town Beach
- Waubuno Beach and Park (locals call this the "Town Beach") - Waubuno Beach and Park is found off Prospect Street on the Georgian Bay shoreline in Parry Sound.
Georgian Bay - Bruce
- Beach across the road from Owen Sound Golf Course
- Kelso Beach (Owen Sound)
- Hibou (Owen Sound area)
- Ainslie Woods (Owen Sound area)
- Meaford Beach
- Christie Beach (Meaford area)
- Little River Beach (Thornbury)
- County Beach (Thornbury)
- Northwinds Beach (Craighleith)
Georgian Bay -Lake Huron
- Awenda Provincial Park
- Wiarton Beach
- Colpoy's Lookout
- Big Bay
- Georgian Bay National Park
- Wasaga Beach
Grey-Bruce -Lake Huron
- Sauble Beach
- Red Bay
- Singing Sands
- Lion's Head
- Oliphant Beach
- Red Bay Beach
- Amberley Beach
- Port Albert Beach
- Goderich Main Beach
- St. Christopher's Beach
- Black's Point Road Beach
- Bayfield Main Beach
- Bayfield South Beach
- Stanley Township Sideroad #10 beach
- Grand Bend Beach
Barrie-MuskokaTable Of Contents
Other FoundLocally Communities & Websites
Copyright 1999-2014 FoundLocally.com Media Inc (403) 245-2194 Contact FoundLocally