Transportation: Pearson Airport by Transit
Downtown Express Ends Nov 1, 2014
Effective November 1, 2014, the Downtown Express Service will cease operations at Toronto Pearson. Use alternate modes of transportation for passengers who travel to Toronto's downtown core.
Transit to Pearson Airport
There are several ways you can get to Pearson Airport:
- Taxi (ranges from $63 from Scarborough, $53 from downtown, and $16 from nearby airport hotels)
- Limousine (ranges from $67 from Scarborough, $50 from downtown, and $27 from nearby airport hotels)
- GO Transit has bus shelter at Terminal 1 Arrivals Level with GO buses take passengers to north Toronto including the Yorkdale and York Mills subway stations (a cheap and fast way to get downtown, $4.05 fror the GO and $2.75 for TTC). For schedule and fare information call (416) 869-3200 or 1-(888) GET ON GO (438-6646)or visit their web site at www.gotransit.com.
- Mississauga Transit (mi-way) has two routes that depart from from the Monorail Link Station: Routes 24 and 107:
- Route 24 Northwest which connects the business park south of #427 and #401 ( and the Skymark Hub south of the airport) with Westwood Mall in Malston (north of the airport)
- Route 107 Malton Express which connects City Centre and Square One (southwest of the aiport) and Skymark Hub (south of the airport) and Malton and Humber College (northeast of the airport)
- TTC - Toronto Transit Commission has several routes for a $3.00 cash fare:
- TTC - 192 Airport Rocket connects Kipling Station on the Bloor-Danforth Subway, with limited stops along the way. Airport stops at Terminal 3 (Arrivals Level), Terminal 2 (Arrivals Level), Jetliner Drive, Terminal 1 (Ground level) and one way trip takes 20 minutes. 5:30 am to 2:00 am 7 days a week.
- 52A Lawrence West All-day Airport service to both Lawrence Station (accessible station) on the 1 Yonge Subway
- TTC - 58A Malton connects Lawrence West Station on the Spadina Subway and Pearson Airport, via Lawrence Ave and Dixon Rd. Airport stops at Terminal 3 (Departures Level), Terminal 2 (Arrivals Level) and Terminal 1 (Ground level). Trip time is 45 minutes and it runs 5:00 am to 1:00 am 7 days a week.
- TTC - 300 Bloor-Danforth (Blue Night) is the overnight route 2:00 am to 5:00 am connecting Pearson airport to Bloor Street (via the 427) from the Kipling GO station (and the Kipling Station on the Bloor-Danforth Subway) east to Danforth. Travel time to/from Yonge & Bloor about 45 minutes.
- TTC - 307 Eglinton West (Blue Night) is the overnight route 1:30 am to 5:00 am connecting Pearson airport to Yonge Street via Eglinton Avenue (and the Eglinton West and Eglinton subway stops). Travel time to/from Yonge & Eglinton about 45 minutes.
The TTC subways run from 6 am to 1:30 (from 9 am on Sundays), For more information call the TTC at (416) 393-4636 or visit their web site at http://www.toronto.ca/ttc/service_to_airport.htm
Copyright 1999-2015 FoundLocally.com Media Inc (403) 245-2194 Contact FoundLocally