Is your website presenting YOU as good as it could? Are you SURE?
What's ahead for 2016:
- The economy is good (unless you are an oil company) and discretionary consumer spending is improving because of lower oil prices (not just the travel sector, but consumer goods and local restaurants are seeing an up-tick)
- The mobile marketplace is growing quickly. Is your website ready? Should you go mobile, responsive, or "app"?
- E-commerce is supplementing sales for many "bricks & mortar" stores. Not all products are suitable, but interesting niche markets can be well-served.
- Social Media is no longer "free" but still provides a solid opportunity for reaching specific markets & audiences.
- Traditional media is no longer reaching the audiences like they used to. Broadcast television, local radio, and newspapers have all being eroded/replaced by online media.
Now is the time to review your existing marketing and your current website to ensure you are maximizing opportunities.
What's on YOUR ACTION PLAN?"
You know something's off or could be "better" but you can't quite put your finger on it.
You may be wondering about your existing website, or make sure that your next one meets your future business needs and your competition.
Questions businesses have may include:
- Is the design outdated?
- Can the website benefit from some "tweaking" and fine- tuning?
- How do I stack up against the competition?
- Does it have enough features?
- Does it have too many features?
- Is it easy to use?
- Can I make simple changes to increase sales?
- Can I increase visibility on search engines?
- Does the website follow current Best Practices?
- Is our current design optimal for search engines, and do we need to spend [more] on SEO efforts?
Why You Need a Website Audit
Read the Media Release (March 22, 2010)